Dark Shadows

A place where all classic TV is reborn.
Kitty

Re: Dark Shadows

Post by Kitty »

Responses for 170
► Show Spoiler
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie »

Kitty wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:27 pm
Well, you know more than I do since you're ahead of me now! 🙂
Not really that much more. Events move slooooooowly at Collinwood. :) Some good episodes lately, though! :)

donnie

Post by donnie »

► Show Spoiler

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Responses and thoughts on 171
► Show Spoiler
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

donnie wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:08 pm
Accidental double post. (Apparently the delete option on an earlier post expires after awhile? I lot of times I'll think of something I want to add and go back and edit—and then I end up with duplicate posts. Not sure how that's happening—I'm sure it's something I'm doing.)
I think you're quoting instead. I noticed you double posted the other day and the second one was just a quote of your own post. It wasn't until after I deleted your double (quoted) post that I realized it was a tad different.

And the delete button doesn't expire.

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

► Show Spoiler

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

► Show Spoiler

donnie

Post by donnie »

Kitty wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:08 pm
I think you're quoting instead. I noticed you double posted the other day and the second one was just a quote of your own post. It wasn't until after I deleted your double (quoted) post that I realized it was a tad different.

And the delete button doesn't expire.
Yes, I know that’s been the problem at times—I’m bad to hit the quote button by mistake. But still, something weird is going on, in addition, it seems. I’ll try to watch and see if it recurs.

re 171
► Show Spoiler
re 172
► Show Spoiler
re 173
► Show Spoiler

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Responses to 174
► Show Spoiler

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

175 & 176 responses
► Show Spoiler