► Show Spoiler

Kitty

Re: Dark Shadows

Post by Kitty »

donnie wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:13 pm
re 198
► Show Spoiler
I didn't think of that, though I thought he was being so stupid with his noisiness.
Kitty wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:19 pm
donnie wrote:
Maggie is wearing some hard blush in the scene at home when she's arguing with Sam.
What’s hard blush? Is it accidental or something done on purpose?
Hard blush, very obvious and not blended. Kind of like that tell-tale very severe bun spoken of in another part of this forum!

re 199
► Show Spoiler
donnie wrote:
I think it’s funny that with all Jason's suaveness and dictating to Liz, he can’t control Willie.
Maybe he only has powers on women.

I have never heard of the frug. That's a new term for me!
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie »

Kitty wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:54 pm
Hard blush, very obvious and not blended. Kind of like that tell-tale very severe bun spoken of in another part of this forum!
Severe blush, then. So is it something that's accidental or careless, or done on purpose for a certain look (or in bad taste)?
Kitty wrote:
I have never heard of the frug. That's a new term for me!
From Wikipedia: "The Frug was a dance craze from the mid-1960s, which included vigorous dance to pop music. It evolved from another dance of the era, the Chicken. The Chicken, which featured lateral body movements, was used primarily as a change of pace step while doing the Twist. As young dancers grew more tired they would do less work, moving only their hips while standing in place. They then started making up arm movements for the dance, which prompted the birth of the Swim, the Monkey, the Dog, the Watusi, the Mashed Potato, and the Jerk. The Frug is sometimes referred to as the Surf, Big Bea, and the Thunderbird."

So I don't know if this is properly the Frug, the Chicken, the Swim, the Monkey, the Dog, the Watusi, the Mashed Potato, the Jerk, or some or all or none of the above. :lol:

:db: :db: :db:

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

donnie wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:02 am
Kitty wrote:
Severe blush, then. So is it something that's accidental or careless, or done on purpose for a certain look (or in bad taste)?
I usually see it on children who just got into their mother's makeup kit, so I don't think it's usually done on purpose. :D
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie »

re 203
► Show Spoiler
re 205
► Show Spoiler
Kitty wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:16 pm
Hurry up and catch up!!!!
Done. ;)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Responses
► Show Spoiler

donnie

Post by donnie »

Miscellaneous thoughts:
► Show Spoiler

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Responses to miscellaneous
► Show Spoiler

donnie

Post by donnie »

Responses to responses to miscellaneous:
► Show Spoiler