Dark Shadows

A place where all classic TV is reborn.
Kitty

Re: Dark Shadows

Post by Kitty »

► Show Spoiler
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

► Show Spoiler
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

► Show Spoiler

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

► Show Spoiler

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

► Show Spoiler

donnie

Post by donnie »

Kitty wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:32 pm
Nope, just lots of ghosts! Lots of ghosts of the family, not mine, and not the Collins. They all were young or children, and died in weird ways. Come to think of it, I had a dream a couple weeks ago that I was in a family where the dad got a job where he was cleaning up some old run down graveyard, and we got to keep stuff we found. That was a cool one, too. Lots of antiques. :lol:
That sounds scarier than DS itself!

Re 153
► Show Spoiler
Re 154
► Show Spoiler

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

► Show Spoiler

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

► Show Spoiler

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

It's funny how everyone gets fully dressed just to hang around the house all day. I don't know about you, but when I'm home, I usually get into my pajamas and stay that way for the rest of the day until I have to go out again. :lol:
► Show Spoiler
Weird, as it was fading out after Maggie blew out the match, Sam was saying something. Cut scene?

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

I wish you could see the chalkboard parts that I see in the beginning of each episode. Some are super cute. The one in the beginning of this one had Alexandra Moltke smiling big and waving at the camera while holding the chalkboard.
► Show Spoiler
There's a different announcer in this episode, btw.