Nana Mouskouri Clip

This is the board for Swing, Big Band, Jazz, and other old music.
donnie

Nana Mouskouri Clip

Post by donnie »

I don't know exactly what this is or where it comes from, other than the performer is the Greek singer Nana Mouskouri. One thing I know—it's absolutely dripping with arty, early '60's coolness.:D Dig that foursome at the table and the guitarist, along with the haunting song (which, however, I wish the poster hadn't cut the ending off of).

Nana Mouskouri Piso apo tis triandafilies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmfowCTDvwo

Kitty

Re: Nana Mouskouri Clip

Post by Kitty »

donnie wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:56 pm
I don't know exactly what this is or where it comes from, other than the performer is the Greek singer Nana Mouskouri. One thing I know—it's absolutely dripping with arty, early '60's coolness.:D Dig that foursome at the table and the guitarist, along with the haunting song (which, however, I wish the poster hadn't cut the ending off of).

Nana Mouskouri Piso apo tis triandafilies
I loved this! She has a really warm voice - I love that warm jazzy tone. I want to know more about this. You'd think it would come right up if you googled it, but it doesn't. It apparently requires some digging to figure out, so unfortunately I'll have to research it later.
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)