Saturday Morning Kiddie Radio

This is the place to talk about anything and everything old time radio.
Kitty

Saturday Morning Kiddie Radio

Post by Kitty »

It was shared on the OTR Facebook group that a member likes to listen to kiddie radio programming on Saturday mornings. It turns out that a lot of people do that! I thought I'd try it out for tomorrow morning.

I'm going to listen to the 15 minute episodes of Jerry of the Circus first. It even has a sequel! I listened to a few episodes before, but then I forgot about it. Join me, if you will!

https://archive.org/details/OTRR_Jerry_ ... us_Singles
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Re: Saturday Morning Kiddie Radio

Post by donnie »

Looks interesting! Did you see the title of episode 2? :shock:

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

donnie wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:27 pm
Looks interesting! Did you see the title of episode 2? :shock:
Sounds exciting, doesn't it? :lol: dramaaaa!
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

This show was made by the same company as The Cinnamon Bear, so there may be some recognizable voices throughout. I'm listening now. 🙂