Claudia

This is the place to talk about anything and everything old time radio.
Kitty

Re: Claudia

Post by Kitty »

donnie wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:06 pm
Kitty wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 11:08 am
Jared Tucker is SO annoying in my opinion. Especially in a recent episode I heard. 😤
Was that the pig episode? :)
What number is that one? I think it might even be a different one still.
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie »

No. 227, Fritz Helps Ruby the Pig

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

donnie wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:38 am
No. 227, Fritz Helps Ruby the Pig
Yup! His racist remarks really made me mad and he kept going on and on about it.
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie »

Yeah, he was pretty revved up all right. But he was under a lot of duress about the possible loss of his prize pig and all her piglets. Then again, he didn't have to dispense so many insults right and left. :)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

donnie wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:24 pm
Then again, he didn't have to dispense so many insults right and left. :)
Exactly!

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Just got through file 324. Annoying episode!! :lol:

donnie

Post by donnie »

Ok, I'll be on the lookout! :) Jared again?

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Not this time! 😂

donnie

Post by donnie »

Well, I'm glad to hear he's behaving himself. :) One character I'm not liking that well is Jim Varney (or Jam Varnish, as Bertha called him). He seems like a womanizer. :roll:

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

donnie wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:35 pm
Well, I'm glad to hear he's behaving himself. :) One character I'm not liking that well is Jim Varney (or Jam Varnish, as Bertha called him). He seems like a womanizer. :roll:
Yeah, I didn't like him all that much. He's a poop.

Do you think that sometimes Roger sounds like the Grand Wonky in Cinnamon Bear? I'm not coming up with much, but I might just be searching incorrectly. I asked on the Old Time Radio Facebook page about a cast list, and waiting for a response on that one.