This is so cute!

Anything and everything silent photoplay!
BettyLouSpence

This is so cute!

Post by BettyLouSpence »

I came across this last night and wanted to share :) Last year there was a kickstarter for silent star enamel pins started by the artist, Julia Hutchinson.

Kickstarter page

Well, her kickstarter was a success, and she sells not only the enamel pins but also sticker sheets at her Etsy store. The nine silent stars featured are Charlie Chaplin, Harold Lloyd, Buster Keaton, Mary Pickford, Josephine Baker, Clara Bow, Rudolph Valentino, Anna May Wong, and Douglas Fairbanks.

Etsy shop
"No, Vico! You'd make a marvelous second husband—but you're too much of a luxury for a poor girl's first venture!" ~ Kitty Flanders in Children of Divorce (1927)

donnie

Re: This is so cute!

Post by donnie »

Those are great! And would be a good conversation starter, as well. It would have been cool if she'd done one of Theda Bara.

BettyLouSpence

Post by BettyLouSpence »

Yes, I wish Theda in one of her fabulous outfits could've been included.
"No, Vico! You'd make a marvelous second husband—but you're too much of a luxury for a poor girl's first venture!" ~ Kitty Flanders in Children of Divorce (1927)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Cool! They are so adorable.
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)