The Cinnamon Bear

This is the place to talk about anything and everything old time radio.
Kitty

Re: The Cinnamon Bear

Post by Kitty »

You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

https://blog.silentphotoplay.com/2016/1 ... pisode-21/

Here's a special treat: We get to meet Santa!
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie »

Kitty wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:49 am
And Nicky Freudl. —My favorite character name in CB (with the Grand Wonky coming in a close second.) :D

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

donnie wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:02 pm
Kitty wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:49 am
And Nicky Freudl. —My favorite character name in CB (with the Grand Wonky coming in a close second.) :D
Freudl is cool, but I really like Jack Frost!!!

donnie

Post by donnie »

Two or three week ago, I went back to a game of some kind I'd tried out briefly a long time ago, and it logged me in automatically with my screen name. Guess what I had called myself? Nicky Freudl. :) I didn't even remember using that.

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

That's very funny! It's always strange to go back and see screen names you forgot you used. It's like you are looking in on another person or something.

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Oops, THIS is the one we meet Santa in.

https://blog.silentphotoplay.com/2016/1 ... pisode-22/

donnie

Post by donnie »

Kitty wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:48 am

Well, he was mentioned right at the tail end.

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

donnie wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:43 pm
Kitty wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:48 am

Well, he was mentioned right at the tail end.
I noticed another one, might have been weary willie, where I talked all about the voice actor who voiced him, but his voice wasn't featured whatsoever in the episode. :lol: Unless you count the slurp at the end when he swallows the star. oh, well. I decided not to change it, after all. :)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »