New Blog Post!

Fun and Games!
Kitty

Re: New Blog Post!

Post by Kitty »

donnie wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 11:17 pm
That’s a delightful little verse and drawing. :)
Thank you! I'm glad you're back. Hope all is well with you and the fam. ☺️
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie »

Kitty wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 11:36 am
donnie wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 11:17 pm
That’s a delightful little verse and drawing. :)
Thank you! I'm glad you're back. Hope all is well with you and the fam. ☺️
Thanks! Yes, doing fine—been pretty busy lately with one thing and another.

It’s funny the whimsical, dry humor you see in a lot of those nursery rhymes, isn’t it? I’m glad that book found a home with you. It looks right up your alley!

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Oh my, it sure is!! Funny, and right up my alley. I saw the book standing up on the shelf and saw that it said mother goose (I love mother goose!!) And held my breath while I looked for a price. Was so glad it only turned out to be around 7 dollars with the discount that booth was having!
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

donnie

Post by donnie »

Kitty wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 7:12 pm
https://poemsofchildhood.wordpress.com/ ... baby-land/

Do you know about Baby-Land?
I love that. :D What beautiful illustrations and verses. That’s really a fine book.

And what you say in the blog about the joy of childhood being all around us is very true. Yesterday I was out on the patio having a cup of coffee, and I could hear the voices of children playing off in the neighborhood—I thought what a strangely soothing sound it is...

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Isn't it? It's like a tinkling of pretty bells when kids are happy and having fun.

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

https://poemsofchildhood.wordpress.com/ ... rens-book/

Soon Polly and Spark will be on SilentPhotoplay blog!

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

https://poemsofchildhood.wordpress.com/ ... chapter-i/

Chapter I is up for Polly and Spark!

donnie

Post by donnie »

:D I'll check it out! Is this your own composition?

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

donnie wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:16 pm
:D I'll check it out! Is this your own composition?
Boy, I wish! It's really cute, though, and very funny.