Happy Birthday Mrs. Danvers!

Wish members a happy birthday!
Kitty

Happy Birthday Mrs. Danvers!

Post by Kitty »

I hope you have a fantastical birthday!
🍪🍺🍾🍰 🎆
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

Mrs. Danvers

Re: Happy Birthday Mrs. Danvers!

Post by Mrs. Danvers »

Thank you so much Kitty.
It's startin' out pretty good. Having my first cup of instant espresso, it might not sound that exciting, but let me tell you it is. I've actually switched from "real coffee" to, if I may plug the product, Cafe Bustelo. To quote the B-52's..."good stuff baby, good good stuff".

Next on my agenda, maybe after more bean juice, is to go for a bike ride, then I just don't know what else in on our/my agenda.
We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

You're Welcome. Oh, no, it sounds very exciting to me! I get excited if I have orange juice in the fridge for my days off! The little things in life are the most special.
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

Mrs. Danvers

Post by Mrs. Danvers »

Kitty wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:46 am
You're Welcome. Oh, no, it sounds very exciting to me! I get excited if I have orange juice in the fridge for my days off! The little things in life are the most special.
Yes indeed, those are words to live by.

donnie

Post by donnie »

Happy Birthday, Mrs. D! That sounds like a nice start to the day.
Mrs. Danvers wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:43 am
Having my first cup of instant espresso, it might not sound that exciting, but let me tell you it is. I've actually switched from "real coffee" to, if I may plug the product, Cafe Bustelo. To quote the B-52's..."good stuff baby, good good stuff".
So there's an instant Cafe Bustelo? That sounds exciting to me. I like the Cafe Bustelo regular ground espresso, and I'll have to find that instant!—always looking for a quick fix. 8-) :)

Mrs. Danvers

Post by Mrs. Danvers »

donnie wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:45 am
Happy Birthday, Mrs. D! That sounds like a nice start to the day.
Mrs. Danvers wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:43 am
Having my first cup of instant espresso, it might not sound that exciting, but let me tell you it is. I've actually switched from "real coffee" to, if I may plug the product, Cafe Bustelo. To quote the B-52's..."good stuff baby, good good stuff".
So there's an instant Cafe Bustelo? That sounds exciting to me. I like the Cafe Bustelo regular ground espresso, and I'll have to find that instant!—always looking for a quick fix. 8-) :)
Yes they do, I get big jars of it at Big Lots and I did see on-line that Cafe Bustelo is sold at Target stores. I have an Aunt who is also a major coffee hound and she love it too, the regular ground espresso and she is hooked on the instant as well.

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

A Very Happy Birthday to thee!
Attachments
tumblr_n4al3nEq3F1rdfgw4o4_r2_250.gif
tumblr_n4al3nEq3F1rdfgw4o4_r2_250.gif (972.51 KiB) Viewed 10493 times

donnie

Post by donnie »

Happy Birthday, bicyling gal! :D
Attachments
2c2546269a0ce24590a923301db4cf81.gif
2c2546269a0ce24590a923301db4cf81.gif (992.42 KiB) Viewed 10492 times

Mrs. Danvers

Post by Mrs. Danvers »

Thank you guys very much. I am sorry I am such an absent forum member. But I rarely spend much time on my computer anymore, but I thought I'd check in and see you guys.

I'm biking as much as possible and walking, working in the yard and taking care of my 90 year old mom.

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Hi, Deb! Glad to hear you're well. Check in whenever you can! We love you!