Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood

This is the section for live action kids' shows of Yesteryear.
Kitty

Re: Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood

Post by Kitty »

I think so, too!
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x365ukw

This one is I'm Taking Care of You. I love to sing this one randomly. All his songs are so pretty.
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie »

Ah...nice one! :)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

What a pleasant afternoon! I'm listening to King Friday XIII Celebrates and reading Motion Picture Story Magazine while occasionally looking out the window watching the rain hit the street. So peaceful!
https://youtu.be/RAN_4gasG28

donnie

Post by donnie »

Kitty wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:11 pm
What a pleasant afternoon! I'm listening to King Friday XIII Celebrates and reading Motion Picture Story Magazine while occasionally looking out the window watching the rain hit the street. So peaceful!
Sounds nice! :)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

♥️ Mr. Rogers on his couch in the living room. We see the stop light and Picture Picture in the background.
Attachments
d4c10489e9b930739f4d895e33a5b0ba--mister-rogers-neighborhood-fred-rogers.jpg
d4c10489e9b930739f4d895e33a5b0ba--mister-rogers-neighborhood-fred-rogers.jpg (54.16 KiB) Viewed 7675 times

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

You Are Special
https://youtu.be/98wVFsIt-MQ

P.S. I just found out that Handyman Negri aka Joe Negri who was a big part of the show is a jazz guitarist and is 91 years old!

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

This is a beautiful tribute to Mister Rogers. Watch and enjoy!!
What Happened To Mister Rogers?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAItvMVVit8

donnie

Post by donnie »

That is wonderful!! Just perfect. I've got to tell you, I had some moist eyes during that one. What an inspiration showing the way a life should be lived.

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

I don't think I have to tell you that I also had moist eyes for that! He has such an amazing legacy. His show makes me feel so happy.