Inigo Pipkin aka Pipkins

This is the section for live action kids' shows of Yesteryear.
Kitty

Re: Inigo Pipkin aka Pipkins

Post by Kitty »

donnie wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:32 pm
Nice episode. :) I couldn't understand what Hartley said after she spit in her hands.
He said 'disgusting'. Ha ha ha :lol:
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie »

Ahhh...yes, rather so! :lol:

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Joyous times! There are a bunch of full episodes on YouTube now. This one's called The Glove Puppet.

https://youtu.be/7PySDoBklXw
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

Birdgirl4

Post by Birdgirl4 »

This is an adorable show and I don’t understand why some people consider Pipkins creepy! It’s actually quite cute and it reminds me of a British version of Sesame Street!

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Birdgirl4 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:49 pm
This is an adorable show and I don’t understand why some people consider Pipkins creepy! It’s actually quite cute and it reminds me of a British version of Sesame Street!
Glad you like it! It's really a sweet show.