This is the section for live action kids' shows of Yesteryear.
19. Mr. Rogers does not know how to ice a cake. We make a cake for Chef Brockett's birthday, and it is a huge mess after he ices it. This is a double layer cake. He even says "I don't know how you do those side parts." as he globs icing all over it and it oozes all over the cake and dish. I bet it was good, though.
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)
20. Mr. Rogers has a separate back door with a doorbell. This is a different door from the one in the kitchen nearest to the living room. Handyman Negri came in through there today. It's like he rang the doorbell from the backyard!!
21. Mr. Rogers has a little yard beside the porch! It even has a little bird bath, and this is where the iconic scene plays out when he shares his foot bath with Officer Clemmons.
22. Season 3 episode 4 is the first time we hear "It's Such A Good Feeling". He sings it at the table alone, and twice again with Officer Clemmons.
23. We don't even have to be at Mister Rogers' place to go to make believe. Today we were at Robert Trow's workshop and went to make believe. We can make believe anywhere!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest