O Canada

This is where we will talk about all our favorite animation from days gone by!
Kitty

O Canada

Post by Kitty »

Late at night on Cartoon​ Network there used to be a segment called O Canada. It featured Canadian cartoons that left me mesmerized. The animation was so different from ours. It was jumpy, and that seemed sophisticated to me. I rewatched 1988's The Cat Came Back today and it was still hilarious. 🐈

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oW9f04Dctz4
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

Kitty

Re: O Canada

Post by Kitty »

Bump. Great cartoon!!! 😁
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie »

Yes, I remember watching that—very creative cartoon. I may have seen it from a posting of yours in the past—?

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Probably! I'm sure I've shared it a couple times before 😃

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Watched this again today. An enduring classic.

donnie

Post by donnie »

Thanks for bumping that. I'd completely forgotten about it. (Again. I see I'd apparently forgotten it before.) :D

This cartoon is apparently based on the famous song of that name by Fred Penne.