Joy Girl!: Olive Borden Watchfest

Watch-fests and Events
Kitty

Re: Joy Girl!: Olive Borden Watchfest

Post by Kitty »

► Show Spoiler
Ok, I finally watched this whole film through. 2 years later isn't too late, is it? :?

I've seen this before, and it was lovely rewatching it again. The cinematography and restoration is just plain beautiful, and I have always liked this music. I answered my dumb question above when I asked how many old men took their daughters gold hunting. Well, duh, Kitty, they took their whole families to find their fortune.

There's not much else to say that you guys haven't already said about this film.
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Re: Joy Girl!: Olive Borden Watchfest

Post by donnie »

Kitty wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:36 pm
Ok, I finally watched this whole film through. 2 years later isn't too late, is it? :?

I've seen this before, and it was lovely rewatching it again. The cinematography and restoration is just plain beautiful, and I have always liked this music.
Glad you finished it! :D

I have to confess, when I saw the title, I didn't remember which film that was. 3 Bad Men? What the heck is that? I know I had to have watched it... Then I looked back at the comments. OHHHHH—it was that movie. Yeah! :lol: Funny how the title completely escaped me, especially since it's so integral to the plot. Anyway...yes, it certainly is a great film, one of the best I've seen.