Kickstarter Project for 2 Rare Silent Films

This is the place for news or information regarding the Silent Photoplay.
Kitty

Kickstarter Project for 2 Rare Silent Films

Post by Kitty »

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/77 ... a-silent-f

Ben Model tweeted about this project with a link to the Kickstarter page. It is to help fund a project to put two very rare silent films, Whispering Shadows, and Devil's Assistant, to DVD. You can read all about it at the link provided. From what I can see, only a little over $1000 is left to hit the goal. It will only be funded if the goal is met. May 17 is the close date.
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Re: Kickstarter Project for 2 Rare Silent Films

Post by donnie »

Those look really interesting! I went over and started to contribute, but the site gave me such a run-around about re-doing my password, I abandoned the attempt for now. I will go back by in a few days and see if it has met its goal.

Kitty

Re: Kickstarter Project for 2 Rare Silent Films

Post by Kitty »

It looks like this project made it's goal already! I guess they will keep it up for the remaining time. I wonder how much money it will generate? Kind of exciting!
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)