Topher's Breakfast Cereal Guide

This is the place for talking about vintage books, posting random vintage photos, and anything else vintage paper memorabilia!
Kitty

Re: Topher's Breakfast Cereal Guide

Post by Kitty »

Mrs. Danvers wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:21 am
Kitty wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:54 am
Mrs. Danvers wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:49 am
the Sea Monkeys, but on second thought you got those off the back page of a comic book.
My brother had those!
Oh the lucky fellow. My mom would never let me send for Sea Monkeys.
I was little and always wondered why he had a container of just water in his room :lol:
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Re: Topher's Breakfast Cereal Guide

Post by donnie »

Mrs. Danvers wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:21 am
Kitty wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:54 am
Mrs. Danvers wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:49 am
the Sea Monkeys, but on second thought you got those off the back page of a comic book.
My brother had those!
Oh the lucky fellow. My mom would never let me send for Sea Monkeys.
Dadgum it, I always wanted some of those Sea Monkeys. My mother convinced me it was a scam of some sort. Hmm...wonder if there was parental conspiracy of some kind there? 8-)

Concerning the shredded wheat big biscuits, I still eat those sometimes, but they are getting hard to find now in the supermarkets around here. They used to be Nabisco brand, in the little half size box. Now they are put out by Post, if you can find them.