Disneyland Dream

This is the home for vintage newsreels and documentaries.
Kitty

Disneyland Dream

Post by Kitty »

This is a fantastic home video of the Barstow family when they won a free all expense paid visit to Disneyland in 1956.

https://youtu.be/H_w6eL3QlAs
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Re: Disneyland Dream

Post by donnie »

I've seen that somewhere before and remember that I enjoyed watching it. Has it been posted on here somewhere in the past?

Mrs. Danvers

Post by Mrs. Danvers »

Yes I do recall talking about it before on here. That could have been us in 1956 I think it was when we went to Disneyland.
We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Oops! I guess I should have checked first, before posting. I brought this up in 2017.

The video is no longer on archive.org, but here's our discussion years ago.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=176
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

Mrs. Danvers

Post by Mrs. Danvers »

Kitty wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:11 pm
Oops! I guess I should have checked first, before posting. I brought this up in 2017.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=176
Oh indeed, yes. I did have a feeling I prattled on about my childhood trip to Disneyland and yep I sure did. :lol:
We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Mrs. Danvers wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:08 pm
Kitty wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:11 pm

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=176
Oh indeed, yes. I did have a feeling I prattled on about my childhood trip to Disneyland and yep I sure did. :lol:
That's ok! It was interesting, anyway!