Movie Quotes

Fun and Games!
Kitty

Movie Quotes

Post by Kitty »

Since the movie quote game didn't really take off, let's go the other way and list our favorite movie quotes. They don't have to be profound or anything, just movie lines that you love. I'll start with.....

" 'I love you, Sorsha'? I don't love her! She kicked me in the face! " -- Madmartigan in Willow (1988)
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

dachshundonstilts

Re: Movie Quotes

Post by dachshundonstilts »

Good idea for a thread!

"There was never any 'good old days.'" -- Jack Beauregard in My Name Is Nobody (1973)
"I feel so low, old chap, that I could get on stilts and walk under a dachshund." - Monty, It (1927)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

I'm glad you think so!

"My music is for Phoenix. Only she can sing it. Anyone else who tries, dies!" --- Winslow in Phantom of the Paradise (1974)
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

dachshundonstilts

"I can't live anymore where ignorance is embraced and nurtured as if it were a virtue." -- William Somerset in Seven (1995)
"I feel so low, old chap, that I could get on stilts and walk under a dachshund." - Monty, It (1927)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

dachshundonstilts wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:01 pm
Seven (1995)
Wow! I can't believe that movie came out that long ago!

"Good lord! The whole room is crawling with men! Irene, darling, congratulations!" -- Dolly Levi in Hello Dolly! (1969)

dachshundonstilts

"And they probably redesigned the whole Sickbay too! I know engineers, they looove to change things!" -- Leonard "Bones" McCoy in Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

"Wise man say, Forgiveness is devine, but never pay full price for late pizza." - Michaelangelo in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990)

dachshundonstilts

"I do none harm. I say none harm. I think none harm. And if this be not enough to keep a man alive, then in good faith, I long not to live." -- Thomas More in A Man for All Seasons (1966)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

"Time not important. Only life important." -- Mondoshawan being in The Fifth Element (1997)