Word association

Fun and Games!
Kitty

Re: Word association

Post by Kitty »

Blimp
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie »

Helium

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Balloon
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie »

Inflation

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Calculation

(I listened to a wonderful Twilight Zone podcast where they went through every episode of the show and analyzed it in a fun way, and they had a funny sound clip that sounded partially like Robbie the Robot that sang 'inflation calculation'. They'd liken the dollars to today's standard (whenever applicable) to put things in perspective. Find The Twilight Pwn wherever you get your podcasts. I know it's a stupid name --- they did, too --- but it was a very funny and entertaining comedy podcast about the original Twilight Zone episodes. And there's my long, unnecessary explanation @ 3am. :lol: )

donnie

Post by donnie »

So that's how you spend your nights. :lol:

Mathematics

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Textbook

donnie

Post by donnie »

Reader

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Glasses

donnie

Post by donnie »

Lens