donnie

Re: Word association

Post by donnie »

Nabisco

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Chocolate
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie »

Flavanoid
(thought I’d throw you a tough one) ;)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Haha that one is funny! That reminds me of those commercials where the actors rushed through the whole thing. I believe they were shown as commercials in between end credits of Jeopardy. Could be wrong about that one. Maybe it was a different product. I thought it was lipoflavanoid but maybe it was something else....

There were a few variations on the commercial. The one I'm thinking of specifically had an older lady talking to her daughter on the phone and she's telling her all the info about the product, but she's talking pretty fast without taking a breath. "Try (insert product name here) it's wonderful."

All that being said, the first word that came to mind was tonsils. :lol:
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie »

:lol: Well then, adenoids.

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Walnut

donnie

Post by donnie »

Filbert

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Gilbert

donnie

Post by donnie »

Sullivan

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Irish