Quote of the Day

Fun and Games!
Kitty

Re: Quote of the Day

Post by Kitty »

Happiness is homemade. - Life Is Good t-shirt
Attachments
Womens-Happiness-is-Homemade-Crusher-Scoop-Tee_52034_1_lg.png
Womens-Happiness-is-Homemade-Crusher-Scoop-Tee_52034_1_lg.png (92.37 KiB) Viewed 4160 times
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie »

It would hard to be in a bad mood in that t-shirt. :)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

"However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. It matters that you don't just give up."
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie »

Good one—I believe that strongly!

The real voyage of discovery cometh not in seeing new landscapes, but in seeing with new eyes.
- Proust

donnie

Post by donnie »

I have an almanac app on my phone that gives me a Benjamin Franklin quote of the day. Here is today's, and I'm not quite sure I understand it...hmmmm...

"When you speak to a man, look on his eyes; when he speaks to thee, look on his mouth."

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

I don't get it, either!

donnie

Post by donnie »

Don't go through life, grow through life.
- Eric Butterworth

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Oh yes, the past can hurt, but you can either run from it or learn from it. -- Rafiki from The Lion King

donnie

Post by donnie »

I'd rather do both at the same time. :D

Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.
- Cicero

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

donnie wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:01 pm
I'd rather do both at the same time. :D

- Cicero
:lol: that is so funny, but I totally understand you lol

Oh, and I noticed that I accidentally left Cicero's name in there, making it look like that was a quote of his. I'm leaving it for giggles.