Quote of the Day

Fun and Games!
Kitty

Re: Quote of the Day

Post by Kitty »

Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can. - Danny Kaye 😍
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

"Giving is the most selfish thing you will ever do." - Denzel Washington
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie »

:?: I don't understand that one ...?

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

donnie wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:03 pm
:?: I don't understand that one ...?
You give, and it makes you feel so good it's almost selfish! People give because it makes others happy, and in turn makes you very happy! It's like that one friends episode and Phoebe is trying to do ONLY selfless things, and every time she does something good, it backfires because it makes her feel good to do those things. I hope that makes sense. :lol:

donnie

Post by donnie »

Let me think about it... :lol:

donnie

Post by donnie »

Ok, that makes sense now. I had to sleep on it. ;)

When you handle yourself, use your head; when you handle others, use your heart.
- Eleanor Roosevelt

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

I'm glad you get it now! ☺️

donnie

Post by donnie »

Here's one I need to remind myself of sometimes. :D

Apologizing does not always mean that you’re wrong and the other person is right; it just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.
- Mark Matthews

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Right!! I wish more people realized that.

donnie

Post by donnie »

Only the shallow know themselves.
-Oscar Wilde