New Blog Post!

Fun and Games!
donnie

Re: New Blog Post!

Post by donnie »

And they were all up by 5:00. I wonder what time they had been all nestled in their beds? Would have been wonderful to be there, wouldn't it? :D

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

donnie wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:34 pm
And they were all up by 5:00. I wonder what time they had been all nestled in their beds? Would have been wonderful to be there, wouldn't it? :D
I would guess they all went to bed around 7 or 8. Early to bed, early to rise! Yes, how wonderful it would be to be included in that delightful little party! ☺️
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie »

I really enjoyed the warmth and charm of this little story. Thank you for making it available. I was sad along with the characters to see it end.

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

You're welcome! It was fun to share it.

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

https://poemsofchildhood.wordpress.com/ ... s-meeting/
Here's a poem that is in Harvest Home, my 1891 book. The Dogs' Meeting. :)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

https://poemsofchildhood.wordpress.com/ ... ting-bush/

Behold! The Continuing Story of the Man Eating Bush! These two stories are a look into the mind of a kooky 14 year old :lol:

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

donnie

Post by donnie »

That sounds like a nice book. Does it have any illustrations?