New Blog Post!

Fun and Games!
donnie

Re: New Blog Post!

Post by donnie »

I don't know if plum pudding's a thing or not, either, but it sounds pretty good. :) —Better than Miss Muffet's curds and whey, at any rate. Although that's really cottage cheese, so it's not so bad.

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Today I'll post 2 links, one for my new blog post, and one for Mother Hubbard's House Party.

This is really cool! The silentphotoplayer Christmas tree:
https://blog.silentphotoplay.com/2018/1 ... tmas-tree/

and Beryl Heflin Lightfoot's story:
https://blog.silentphotoplay.com/2017/1 ... apter-i-2/
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie »

I love that tree, but I'd never be able to name more than a small fraction of the players. You'd have to be reeeeeally good.... I'll bet the fans got a lot of fun out of scrutinizing that. And I'll bet a lot of copies of those pages got put up on the wall. :)

I remember The Mother Hubbard story—that's a delightful one.

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Yes, lots of people wrote in asking who this or that player was on the tree. Actually, I missed it the first time around. People were asking so many questions about a Christmas tree, I had to go back about 6 months to find out what in the world they were all talking about.
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

donnie

Post by donnie »

Kitty wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:11 pm
Yes, lots of people wrote in asking who this or that player was on the tree. Actually, I missed it the first time around. People were asking so many questions about a Christmas tree, I had to go back about 6 months to find out what in the world they were all talking about.
So—even the fans had trouble at the time. That's funny. I'll bet the editors began to wish they'd not included the tree. :)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

A rather odd story centered around Christmas time.

https://blog.silentphotoplay.com/2018/12/22/christmas/

donnie

Post by donnie »

Whew...glad that turned out all right! I was worried this was going to be a really depressing Christmas story.

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

donnie wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:29 pm
Whew...glad that turned out all right! I was worried this was going to be a really depressing Christmas story.
Yeah, you never do know with those!

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

https://blog.silentphotoplay.com/2018/1 ... -shoppers/

Here's a bonus post in case you need to do some last minute shopping.... In the year 1900!