Support People We Care About!

Fun and Games!
Kitty

Support People We Care About!

Post by Kitty » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:58 pm

This will be the thread where we can support local causes or people close to us.

There is no obligation for any of these. I just wanted to start this thread to do all I could for my little nieces and their school.

They are selling magazines! Instead of going door to door like they used to, the new thing is selling online. There are tons of magazines and I think other things to choose from if you want to help. Anything is appreciated.

Again, there is no obligation. I just thought I'd give it a try. It'd be cool to see what we could do for them!

Here's the link:
https://gaschoolstore.com/Login/Welcome ... e8496662f5

If you got this far, thanks for reading!

Edit: I now have a link to my other niece's fundraiser. Again, no obligation, especially if you have already helped out!
https://www.gaschoolstore.com/Login/Wel ... 4f009106be

Thank you again!
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Re: Support People We Care About!

Post by donnie » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:55 pm

I think this is really nice. You are a great aunt! I went over and bought some things—I always like to help out the kids a little when they have things like this. They have a lot of things to choose from. I really like how you can donate to an organization like World Vision or Save the Children through this, too.

Kitty

Re: Support People We Care About!

Post by Kitty » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:38 pm

Thank you so much! She will be so excited. You're awesome.
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)