1. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Please read the forum descriptions before posting. Members consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning.
2. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing other members in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
3. Members are asked to not act as “back seat moderators”. If members note an issue which violates something in this policy they are welcome to bring it to the attention of the staff via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Members should remember this forum is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
5. Members are asked to not post any links via tiny url, bit.ly, or any other service which hides the actual URL of the link.
6. Members are asked only to post in English, as this is an English speaking community.
7. Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". Users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, type in all caps, or spam the same words or characters repetitively. Users consistently abusing this will be warned.
8. Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. This includes offering hosting services, installation services, solicitation etc. Recruiting members for your own projects is not permitted and is also considered spam. Users posting spam will be warned and their post removed.
9. The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these rules is up to Team Members and not users.
The above forum rules where applicable also apply to private messaging. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings (as above) and/or the revocation of private messaging.
Anyone receiving multiple warnings and continuing to break the rules will be banned.
1 post • Page 1 of 1