Cannot read PM - Solved

This is the spot for any questions or help you may need.
donnie

Cannot read PM - Solved

Post by donnie »

I'm getting an email notification that there is a message, but when trying to access it in the web browser, I get an error, "You are not authorized to read private messages that are on hold."

I also see, "You have 1 private message currently on hold because of full folder. Release all on-hold messages… they will be re-sorted into the appropriate folder if enough space is made available."

I'm not quite sure what on-hold messages are or how to release them. I tried deleting a couple of older messages, but that didn't seem to work.

Thanks!

Kitty

Re: Cannot read PM

Post by Kitty »

Is there a link in the email highlighted that says "release"?
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie »

No, no release link in the email. I can see the two new test ones, though.

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Is the word "release" a clickable link?
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie »

Ah, yes it is. Thank you! I missed it because it is the same color as the ordinary text.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 8.17.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 8.17.12 PM.png (24.29 KiB) Viewed 6427 times

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

donnie wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:20 pm
Ah, yes it is. Thank you! I missed it because it is the same color as the ordinary text.
Awesome! They were working on the problem years ago where they were planning on changing the text to make it look like a link, but apparently that wasn't a priority! :lol: Glad it's working now!

Kitty

Re: Cannot read PM - Solved

Post by Kitty »

You can only have 50 messages in your inbox at a time. Delete your sent and incoming messages that you don't want to keep, and try it again.