I Love Lucy

A place where all classic TV is reborn.
Mair0613

Re: I Love Lucy

Post by Mair0613 »

I can remember watching it with you and you'd laugh like crazy. You wanted a i love Lucy doll in the worst way lol

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Mair0613 wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:57 pm
I can remember watching it with you and you'd laugh like crazy. You wanted a i love Lucy doll in the worst way lol
I still have the Vitameatavegamin doll!
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

This is one scene that had me laughing my butt off. I even showed this and some other scenes to my niece who was 9 at the time, and even got her to say on her own that she thought Lucy was funny!

https://youtu.be/RA3hc4P3qe8
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie »

:lol: Yeah, that's a classic.

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

I thought this was pretty funny. The English language is pretty weird.
English Language Pronunciation
https://youtu.be/uZV40f0cXF4

donnie

Post by donnie »

Yes, it sure is. :lol: There’s a good little rhyme on that. I’ll see if I can find it.