Judy Garland Christmas Special (1963)

A place where all classic TV is reborn.
Kitty

Judy Garland Christmas Special (1963)

Post by Kitty »

Oh, wow! I know that Christmas is over, but I watched about 3 minutes of this, and am already tearing up. Here is Judy and her children inviting us in for a Christmas special! How cool!! Oh, and the original commercials are said to be in it, too!
https://youtu.be/MlG2qzN6svE
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

Kitty

Re: Judy Garland Christmas Special (1963)

Post by Kitty »

I am having SO much fun watching this! That little girl was so amazing! What a big voice, and while not extraordinary, I am so blown away by her power.
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

Kitty

Re: Judy Garland Christmas Special (1963)

Post by Kitty »

Saw a clip from this today, the part where she sings Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas to her kids. It is fascinating watching her children hang on every note the whole time she sings that song.