The Match Game

BettyLouSpence

Re: The Match Game

Post by BettyLouSpence »

Ooh, I love Match Game!

Kitty, who are your favorite panelists? Besides the permanent trio of Brett, Charles and Richard, I loved seeing Betty White and Fannie Flagg, as well as Nipsey Russell and his penchant for short impromptu rhymes.
"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need."
~ Cicero, Letters to Friends, Book IX Letter IV

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

I like Betty White, of course. Joyce, Marcia, and an older lady whose name escapes me at the moment are ones that I enjoyed watching on The Match Game. Oh yeah, and Bowzer!
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

BettyLouSpence

Post by BettyLouSpence »

Match Game '75 - Fannie Falls in Love!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UdPJlFHhWBM
"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need."
~ Cicero, Letters to Friends, Book IX Letter IV

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Oh my goodness!!! That was so hilarious! I think that boy fell in love much more than Fannie! Baha! :lol: and did you see how red Gene's face got when he said he didn't want him to put his arm around him? Lol! That would be a really good example of The Match Game for someone who doesn't know the show that you're trying to lure in. (If that made any sense!) ☺️
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)