Looking For A Song #2

This is the board for Swing, Big Band, Jazz, and other old music.
Kitty

Looking For A Song #2

Post by Kitty »

I'm looking for a link to a song. I think it's called Let's Go Shopping sung by a female adult voice. It may possibly be a children's song, as I remember it being in that style. It was on a 45 I had, but I don't remember what was on the other side. The only lyrics I remember are part of the chorus "Let's go shopping and we'll all have fun".
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Re: Looking For A Song #2

Post by donnie »

Looking around a bit (and I'm sure you've already been where I was), this is the only one I can see that seems anything similar, though I doubt this is it—? (It's amazing how many songs and videos there are with that title! :))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwWbzTL9psY

Kitty

Re: Looking For A Song #2

Post by Kitty »

No, that's not it. It's always weird when things don't just pop right up when you Google! I'm spoiled 😂
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)