Children's Records

This is the board for Swing, Big Band, Jazz, and other old music.
Kitty

Children's Records

Post by Kitty »

So, Bozo at the Circus was adorable! I have to say, he really sounds a lot like Goofy....
It's only 12 minutes long, and pretty amusing. Tell me your thoughts!
https://youtu.be/qlPhoqRxmEE
Oh, and super cool thing-- it has ads on the back page for other children's records put out by Capitol, and the performers include Fibber McGee and Molly and The Great Gildersleeve, as well as Margaret O'Brien.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180128-142441~01.png
Screenshot_20180128-142441~01.png (1.82 MiB) Viewed 2066 times
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Re: Children's Records

Post by donnie »

That's great! It's nice to imagine how entertaining that must have been to children in that day. The voice characterizations are well done. And yes, Bozo does sound a great deal like Goofy. Uh-hyuh, uh-hyuh.

I would love to see/hear the Rusty in Orchestraville one. I've always been fascinated by musical instruments since I was a small child, especially the instruments of the orchestra. I remember Tubby the Tuba. :D

Kitty

Re: Children's Records

Post by Kitty »

☺️☺️
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)