Christmas Songs

This is the board for Swing, Big Band, Jazz, and other old music.
Kitty

Re: Christmas Songs

Post by Kitty » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:19 pm

Hahaha.... Well I think you are right about the shoplifting announcement. I read a lot of the comments on that video, and that's what someone said. If you find yourself looking for something to do, you should read some. They're quite interesting!
I think they don't really do that anymore because the companies are afraid of getting sued for wrongly accusing -- even if that wasn't the intention.
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:07 am

Kitty wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:19 pm
Hahaha.... Well I think you are right about the shoplifting announcement. I read a lot of the comments on that video, and that's what someone said. If you find yourself looking for something to do, you should read some. They're quite interesting!
I went back and read some. There are some very nice comments there. I saw there is a non-Christmas tape posted, too. I also downloaded that one. :D

Kitty

Post by Kitty » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:21 am

Oh, really? I'll look that one up, too!
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:48 pm

It's after the big day, but I'll post another hauntingly beautiful Karen Carpenter one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW3x9RVdp2A

Kitty

Post by Kitty » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:52 pm

I listened to this song today, and am appalled to see that I haven't shared it on this forum!! Are My Ears On Straight sing by Gayla Peevey

https://youtu.be/75BAVEWfMiA