The Cinnamon Bear

This is the place to talk about anything and everything old time radio.
Kitty

Re: The Cinnamon Bear

Post by Kitty »

You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie »

Kitty wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:21 am
I like the voice of Wesley!
Yes, with that colorful sound, he's a natural for voice acting!

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

I'm just now taking special notice of the fact that Jimmy does NOT care about the health of Wesley. His biggest concern? "You didn't chew it up, did you?!"😂😂
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie »

Yeah, well he's a kid, after all. :D

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

https://poemsofchildhood.wordpress.com/ ... episode-7/

Episode 7 is with Penelope the Pelican and Presto the Magician --- who sounds to me just like Snagglepuss. Love that neat voice!

donnie

Post by donnie »

Some good voice talents there. Including the Halibut, who makes a brief but memorable appearance. ;) :)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

donnie wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:43 pm
Some good voice talents there. Including the Halibut, who makes a brief but memorable appearance. ;) :)
Yes I love that!!! :lol:

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

https://poemsofchildhood.wordpress.com/ ... episode-8/

Candy Pirates! Find out what happens next on The Cinnamon Bear!

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

https://poemsofchildhood.wordpress.com/ ... episode-9/

I want to follow that roly poly policeman around! Maybe one day I will write side stories for some of the characters. 🙂

donnie

Post by donnie »

Roly Poly is one of my favorite characters. That would indeed be a good one to expand on!