The Cinnamon Bear

This is the place to talk about anything and everything old time radio.
donnie

Re: The Cinnamon Bear

Post by donnie »

It was nice following CB's adventures again this year. Thanks for posting them. :)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

donnie wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:11 pm
It was nice following CB's adventures again this year. Thanks for posting them. :)
It's so nice to share them!
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

It's almost time!!! ⌚

Time for The Cinnamon Bear!!

So I'm going to start on the 29th this year and go through to December 24th.

I'm sure I'll miss some days and then binge listen (which happens almost every year!!) but I am excited that it's nearly time to visit our favorite teddy bear once again.
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie »

I'll be waiting! :D :db:

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

donnie wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:04 pm
I'll be waiting! :D :db:
Yay!

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

https://blog.silentphotoplay.com/2016/1 ... episode-1/

Hi, guys!!!! I'm just as excited as I was years ago when I originally posted this transcription to my blog. It's Cinnamon Bear time again! Every year I make corrections to the transcription, and this time I'll even be changing my introductions a tad as we go along. I'll be posting reminders every day between now and Christmas Eve.

As I said before, don't feel bad if you'd like to listen but then miss a few days; you can always binge listen, as I'm sure I'll have to some days. I hope you enjoy this Cinnamon Bear season. You'll notice that I changed the blog's background and banner to fit the holiday season, and as an added bit of fun, there are falling snowflakes!

Let me know if you have any suggestions for the blog, or if you see any errors anywhere. Have fun!!!!

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Well, here we are again, and I'm already behind on listening! :lol: I told ya!
So this is what I'll do: today I'll be sharing three links. This will be your reminder for episodes 2, 3, and 4.
https://blog.silentphotoplay.com/2016/1 ... episode-2/

https://blog.silentphotoplay.com/2016/1 ... episode-3/

https://blog.silentphotoplay.com/2016/1 ... episode-4/

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

donnie

Post by donnie »

Oh, man, I've been so busy and behind with stuff lately, I've not even been able to listen a bit. Thanks for posting the links. I'll probably have to just do some sampling this year. I'll at least listen to the Santa sequence!