The Cinnamon Bear

This is the place to talk about anything and everything old time radio.
Kitty

Re: The Cinnamon Bear

Post by Kitty »

You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

And the very last episode... Merry Christmas!
Episode 26
North Pole 🌎💈

donnie

Post by donnie »

I didn't get to listen to much of CB this year due to a busy schedule, darn it. But I often thought of him. :D I'll catch him next year!

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Aww! I'm sure Cinnamon Bear appreciates the thought, even if you didn't get to hear his adventure this year!

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

https://poemsofchildhood.wordpress.com/ ... episode-1/

Today is the first day of Cinnamon Bear season!! Please take the time out to listen this year. Paddy O'Cinnamon---and I--- would really appreciate it! (Sorry for such a late post! Tomorrow will be earlier.)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

donnie

Post by donnie »

Oh, wow, I forgot about Cinnamon! Will have to pick it up tomorrow! :D

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

donnie wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:28 pm
Oh, wow, I forgot about Cinnamon! Will have to pick it up tomorrow! :D
Yes! I'm so glad it's finally here! 🙂🙂

Kitty

Post by Kitty »