The Cinnamon Bear

This is the place to talk about anything and everything old time radio.
donnie

Re: The Cinnamon Bear

Post by donnie »

I wonder, who produced these shows, and if there would be others they made that may have some of the same qualities?

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

donnie wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:16 pm
I wonder, who produced these shows, and if there would be others they made that may have some of the same qualities?
That's a fantastic question! The Cinnamon Bear was produced by Transco, (Transcription Company of America) which was based in Hollywood. See my new thread on Transco for more info.
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

I love this plucky english ostrich!!

https://poemsofchildhood.wordpress.com/ ... pisode-16/

donnie

Post by donnie »

Scrambled alarm clocks and bacon. :D

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

donnie wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:29 pm
Scrambled alarm clocks and bacon. :D
Holllliver is the name! :lol:

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Nyah! Don't try any funny business! https://poemsofchildhood.wordpress.com/ ... pisode-17/

donnie

Post by donnie »

Oh, man, those muddlers are sooooo disgusting. Nya! Nya! They have all the charm of those apple-throwing trees in the Wizard. Except nastier. :x

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

https://poemsofchildhood.wordpress.com/ ... pisode-19/

I love this episode with Chief Cook-and-Bottlewasher.