Buck Rogers Space Rangers Kit

Commercials from old time radio or television.
Kitty

Buck Rogers Space Rangers Kit

Post by Kitty » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:56 pm

This is being advertised by Sylvania on the original Beat the Clock. I wish I could share a video for this, but I can't find any! There are multiple in-episode commercials for this, and it is so neat! The announcer dresses up in the costume and they are just FUN!
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Re: Buck Rogers Space Rangers Kit

Post by donnie » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:04 pm

:D Despite that being on for so many years, I don't think I ever saw it.

Kitty

Post by Kitty » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:37 pm

donnie wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:04 pm
:D Despite that being on for so many years, I don't think I ever saw it.
It's totally ridiculous, but fun to watch. I think people literally sat in their living room looking around for things they can make people do stunts with! Seriously, one of the stunts that I saw today was this: The husband and wife contestants were to push two balloons through the host's (Bud Collyer) arms as he stood in a Robin Hood pose.
It just occurred to me that you may have meant Buck Rogers. In that case, me either! :lol:
You trying to tell me you didn't hear that shriek? That was something trying to get out of its premature grave, and I don't want to be here when it does. - Phantom of the Paradise (1974)

donnie

Post by donnie » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:06 pm

No, it was Beat the Clock I meant. Sounds pretty zany! I've not seen Buck Rogers either, though.